- A special camping area has been prepared for those wishing to camp Thursday, Friday, and/or Saturday evening. Camping spaces will be granted on a first come first serve basis. At this time our camping area is primitive: Tent camping in the open under the stars or sheltered under mature trees is encouraged. Limited space is available for wheeled campers. Access to water is a short walk to the soccer field.
- There are no pets allowed.
- Parking near the campsites will be assigned on arrival. Please park in designated areas only.
- The Christian Family and Children Center assumes no responsibility for property left unattended at the campsites.
- You are responsible for keeping your area tidy. A trash receptacle is located across the driveway near the camping area. Please see the rules concerning food on our website as this will keep campers safe from the wildlife in our area.
- Please respect the quiet hours of 12AM to 6AM.
- If you are leaving Saturday, campsites must be cleaned up by 6 pm so that all may enjoy the outdoor music festival.
- In case of severe weather the designated storm shelter will be the concession stand restrooms.
- All event policies and rules apply to Thursday, Friday, and Saturday's events.